Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quiet Weekend




Unfortunately one downside of moving to the states is the lack of public holidays you get over here. So it came as no surprise to me that I was working the May day holiday when all you guys in the UK would be lying in your pit. The weekend itself was a relatively quiet one for me. I had a game of softball on Friday night but we were at a slight disadvantage when only seven of our players turned up so we had to concede the game but we stayed on for an hour and played a bounce game as it was a nice night. After all that excercise there was only one thing left to do after the game that was head to our local JP's for a bucket of Bud Select after all I had earned it. Saturday was a lazy day I listened to the Scottish footie on the radio and lazed about the apartment. Saturday night involved a trip to the pictures to see Mission Impossible 3 which I think is the best of the three films. Sunday was also a quiet one which consisted of a walk to Kinna Plaza where I sat in the sun and listened to my music bliss. I have attached some photos of the plaza so you can see the scenary I was admiring while taking in the rays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home