Quiz Night

Having already taken part in one American Quiz night I was looking forward to this night to see how much I had learned in my five months in the states. Phil and I had already been told that the questions would not all be American so I was particularly looking forward to the "WORLD of Sport Round" Of the 10 quickfire questions 3 were on American Football, a further 3 on Baseball, 2 on Ice Hockey, 1 on Basketball and 1 on Volleyball I think the topic heading was a bit misleading don't you. Anyway I have attached a phot of our quiz team taken by Phil who was to ugly to be in the photo. We actually finished in midtable even with two Scotsmen in the team. Our team from left to right was Me, Tony (our Beatles Expert), Brad (St Louis expert), Scot (quiz guru who we transferred to our team after his performance in the previous quiz), Mandy (Scot's better half and who's wedding we are going to in May), Nikki (Marks other half), Mark (better known as Miami Vice for his love of cocktails).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home