Jamie Cullum

This weeks main event was the Jamie Cullum concert at 'The Pageant'. As far as concerts go I would say that this was the most enjoyable since I have been here. That rates pretty highly considering I have seen U2, Counting Crows and James Blunt to name a few since I got here. Cullum played a two hour and ten minute set which was a bit special and if any of you have seen him you would also be surprised considering his energy on the stage. The venue was close to sell out and it was standing room only when we got inside, this gave me the perfect opportunity to take up a position on the floor directly in front of the stage. No photos of this event this was mainly due to the camera ban and the appauling photo I took on my phone at the KT Tunstall gig.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home